Travel Date: Tuesday, May 10th 2016:
Later in the evening, Michel, her and I go out for dinner. We head over to the nearby town Royston, which is describe as a small seaside hamlet.
We sit outside and enjoy the beautiful weather and the gorgeous views.
We get a few appetizers and entrees, and dine family style.
After dinner we decide to head over to the shoreline. Michel lets his dog Zen out of the car, and leads the way.
Zen loves to play fetch.
He’s not letting up.
Oh those mountains!
Time to head back home. Just an amazing day!
So much to appreciate today!
- Delicious dinner at the Beachfront Restaurant.
- Companionship with Janet and Michel.
- Re-living great Camino moments.
- Watching Michel and Zen play fetch.
- Enjoying the beautiful scenery around us.
Expenses (in US$): $45.36
Dinner: $45.36 (Kingfisher Oceanside CAD$ 58.54)