I remember riding my bicycle at age 10 on the streets of India, deliberately attempting to get lost and find my way back. Since then, I’ve love wandering in unknown places, creating new experiences, returning back to my starting point, and then reflecting on the journey.
Similar to a hopeless romantic, I am One. Hopeless. Wanderer!
Originally, I planned to document my walk/hike across Spain on the Camino de Santiago. It then morphed into documenting my 6 month road trip across the United States. And now, I have “resigned” to documenting every travel adventure I take.
For me this blog fulfills a bunch of desires:
- It helps me remember the moments, the details, and experiences forever
- I get to reminiscence the events with my travel buddies who shared the adventure with me.
- I get to practice a unique way of storytelling with lots of pictures and fewer words, while I slowly improve on writing skills.
- I get to share the experience with my family, and friends, and total strangers.
- I get to encourage and motivate others to travel more that they currently do.
I usually include my reflections, daily expenses, and a link to the full itinerary and budget.
Upcoming Blogs to write about:
- Mexico City, and Oaxaca, Mexico
- La Fortuna, Tamarindo, and San Jose, Costa Rica
- Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Goa, India
- A return to Espana (Spain).
- Milan, Italy
If you wish to reach out to me, you can contact me on alstentauro at gee mail dot com.
Best wishes on your travels.