Places I’ve been to across Canada
These dates were part of an Alaskan Cruise starting from Vancouver, B.C. to Alaska, U.S.A. and back. These were just the moments where I was in Canada.
- Vancouver: Getting onboard the Noordam in Vancouver, British Columbia – 5/1/2016
- Vancouver Island: Traveling through the Inside Passage – 5/2/2016
- Fraser: A train ride from Fraser, British Columbia to Skagway, Alaska – 5/4/2016
- Vancouver Island: Our Last Full Day on the Pacific Ocean – 5/7/2016
- Vancouver: Leaving the Noordam in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada – 5/8/2016
The remainder of these were moments in various parts of British Columbia.
- Coal Creek Historic Park, Cumberland: A hike in the woods – 5/13/2016
- Courtenay: A Heritage Walk and Sweet Nourishment – 5/10/2016
- Cumberland: A Camino reunion with Janet – 5/8/2016 to 5/13/2016
- Goose Spit Park, Comox: A Picnic Lunch with Janet and the boys – 5/12/2016
- Richmond: Reunion with the Fam – 4/30/2016
- Royston: Dinner at the Waterfront – 5/10/2016
- Vancouver: A short cross-country train ride – 4/30/2016